- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Thank you for another wonderful job guys. Can't believe you got the job done so quickly. The price was just fine. Looking forward to doing business with you soon. I can always count on the work you do, ALL THE TIME!
It is hard to find any service company that you can feel confident you will receive quality work at a fair price. I have found it with Lister's. After ordering expensive parts to repair my transmission leak, they realized they could seal the leak with out the parts. A huge savings for me!! My truck had oil splattered all over the underside when I took it in. When I crawled under the truck to clean it up, I discovered Lister's had already cleaned It. This is above and beyond what I have seen elsewhere. Thanks Butch and Jessica!!!